Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some new of my boxer:D took them last night:)

As you can see on this one.. his tail is gone!!  Tail docking is not legal in iceland so my boxer has to have difficulty surgeries .  His tail is.. like on all boxers very long and he hits everything with it very hard.. so before christmas everything was bloddy at our home!! (http://www.cdb.org/boxer.htm you can read about it here)  So we went to the vet and he took 4cm of his tail and it got infection so he took almost everything of...  So now we have a happy boxer and a clean home:)  He is not hitting everyone that comes to our home with the tail now.. :D  But i think it is cruelty to ban tail docking on working dogs!  :evil:  and Ivan is not at all the only one that goes thrugh this!!

and here is before pic!

·
Registered
526 Posts
he is a very handsome boxer :) love his coloring :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Ivan is looking good, great pictures.

·
Registered
232 Posts
He really is stunning - the tail was incredibly long! I'm sure he's a lot happier now not whipping everything in his site. Freddie was one of the last in the UK to have his docked, illegal now as well, and I'm so pleased he had it docked. Obviously people have differing opinions about whether docking is good or cruel - personally, I think it should be allowed but that's another post for another forum  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Ivan is just gorgeous, with or without his tail  :lol: He is soooo handsome in that 1st  pic ! Sorry his docking was due to injury, poor guy. I've heard some real horror stories about dogs splitting their tails... ouch! Glad he's ok now, and the dock looks great!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Ivan is looking great!!! Sorry about his tail issues, but hoping he's feeling good now

1 - 16 of 16 Posts