Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pics of Macy with her daddy and at bedtime.  I though they were so adorable.

I wish Brian would pay her a little more attention sometimes but man is she cute

Bed Time

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
What a cutie she is.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The cutest thing is that she makes me tuck  her in every night and I can not leave until she is snoring.

·
Registered
526 Posts
awwwww. that is so sweet... shoot Patch just jumps on the bed and promptly gets between shelli and I, lol

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Awww, look at Macy all snuggled up in her bed...She is an angel...Seems she has adapted to her bed quite nicely

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
She hasn't touched the couch since we got it.  Well,  she did today but because my husband forgot to move her bed down stairs.  She loves that bed I don't know if this worked or not but I rolled all over it so that my scent was on it, my husband laughed his butt off but I think it helped her get used to it at first.  As long as I tuck her in and she pulls the blanket up on herself she doesn't move and stays there until I get up for work in the mornings.  My  husband thinks I am a dork but I don't care she is my baby and I love her. I rescued her but I think deep down she has rescued me and helped me a hundred times more that I have helped her.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Actually Krystal, that was a good thing to do..We bought Samson a new bed a couple years ago and it had cedar shavings in it, so it made a bit of noise, Samson didn't like it, so I had to lay down on the bed, roll around and then he was fine :) Macy just likes being mothered, nothing wrong with that

1 - 17 of 17 Posts