Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to post some new pics of Maverick at 7 mo as promised. I love having my new camera and there will be more pics to come!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the ruffian toy is thanks to Heather and her stocking as is the cool yankees blanket that he loves to rest on. Hope you enjoy these!

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww look at him !!! hes getting so so big and handsome !!!! great pics !!! whoo hoo Yankees !! hehe

·
Registered
893 Posts
Wow he is getting to be a big boy and so handsome. I love his coloring. Glad to see a fellow Yankee lover. Where do you guys live? We live in northeast Pa.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
OMG he is such a beautiful boy! He's all grown up! I love his face and I guess I never realized how dark he was, but it is such a beautiful dark brindle coat! And soo shiny...Wow Donya, he really is a looker!  :wink:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
My goodness, look how big Mav has gotten!! Wow....And such a handsome boy too...Great pics Donya

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lulu\";p=\"66333 said:
Wow he is getting to be a big boy and so handsome. I love his coloring. Glad to see a fellow Yankee lover. Where do you guys live? We live in northeast Pa.

We live in windsor ontario canada. it is my bf that is the big yankees fan. I dont really get sports unless im playing them.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is so cute and growing fast.  Red is definately his color.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
HannaBanana\";p=\"66407 said:
Donya - he is too cute!!!  Glad he is liking the toys!!!
He loves that ruffian so much. He knows he isnt allowed in the bedroom unsupervised and today he ran in there while Travis called him back. He was ignoring the recall and KNEW he was going to make Travis displeased but before we went to get him he came RUNNING back with the ruffian in his mouth. He was willing to break the rules to go get his precious ruffian from his crate...it is his new fav toy at the moment. lol

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha the vet is after his family jewels too. Every time he goes in for his heartworm, flee and parasite pill and to get weighed the vet reminds him he is over 6 mo and should be getting the snip snip. We have decided to wait until he is a little bigger..about8 or 9 mo. He doesnt go anywhere offleash and cant get to any females so we arent worried about that. Mostly we dont want the vet we have now to do it so were looking for a new one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts