Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thought I would put up some new pictures of them since I got them at my house now.

They were at my dads because we had moved into an apartment after I had the boxer/lab mix, and I knew I was moving into this house when I got the boxer.

BTW I need help on a name for the boxer, her name that was given to her previously was "sister" but we want to change that.

Well here they are!

The boxer:

The boxer/lab mix named Roxy:

Both of them playing!

·
Registered
462 Posts
sooo cute....cant think of a name right now but im sure someone will come up with something great..

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
she looks like a sassy haha..they are both soo pretty !

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's a pretty girl, heck they both are....Rather than "sister", how about Sissy or Cici perhaps> It's close to her name so she will recognize it

·
Registered
893 Posts
What a beautiful face on the boxer, the lab mix is  very cute to. How about Missy, or Lizzy.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
ahh..she kinda reminds me of my baby girl boxer that has passed Buttercup....yours just has a bit wider flash between the eyes! What kind of personality does she have? Personality is the best way to figure a name

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Boxers are German origin, how about a German name?

Heidi, Hilda, Ingrid, Gretchen, Berta (Bertha), Freida, Wilhemina, Mathilde,  something like that.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts