Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got to go see our puppy axle today he is doing great we are taking him home next friday night...

We have to take him a couple days early our breeders dad is having bypass surgery and our breeder is going to be out of state...

Should be fine he is coming home at 7 weeks 4 days it was not ideal but there is nothing we can do he likes to try and keep them to 9 weeks but it just could not happen this time...

That is his sister in the pic with him she is going to a show home a very pretty girl

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah this has been a long time coming duke is 8 years old and we were so exited to give duke a brother and about 2 weeks ago i found a lump in dukes mouth and took him to the vet and it was my worst fear cancer...

Did x-rays and ultrasounds and the vet said it is just to far spread i trust my vet he has been with us since duke was 12 weeks old even he was crying about it never seen a vet so attached to someone elses dog..
So it is cool to be getting the pup but also sad he won't really get to know his older brother

·
Premium Member
4,573 Posts
They have gigamantic legs/paws!

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah they have huge paws lol that little brinfle girl is massive kind of hard to see in the pic but she is i think he was saying just a little over 12 pounds she is a fatty lol...
Dad is about 85 lbs and mom is about 70 lbs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts