Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys here are some new pics of Reeko!! He is the biggest goof!! As for the aggression issue.........He was being protective over EVERYTHING!! I talked to his breeder and she said that he never did that and he was probably trying to find his place. Anyways he tried it twice today and I said NO in a firm voice and he stopped and hasnt done it since! Ive been sure to let him know that IM the boss!! There is a HUGE show coming up in Springfield CT that I think I may enter him in! Depend on how hes doing with his show training and if I get his papers back in time! Its going on late November! If anybody wants to go just PM me and I will get all the info for you!
Reeko and Anna!!

Reeko and Roxy!!

Reeko just being cute:)

Reeko's very first stacked photo!! He did pretty well considering:)

I hope you guys enjoy!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Reeko is beautiful (and so is Anna).  Can't wait to hear how he does at the show; wish I was closer.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Sounds like he is starting to settle in Cindi, glad to hear that and those are cute pics, loved the ones of him with Anna.....

·
Registered
3 Posts
What a lovely boy good to hear he is settling in ok..how come you got a 6mth old boy to show?
did his breeder run him on to see what he turned out like for showing.when is his first show..plz keep us updated..im sure he will adjust and him and roxy will become good mates..is roxy spayed now or are you going to breed them..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts