Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
PS shes gotten a little bit bigger!! lol But as you can tell her Boobies sprouted lmao!! The people that Ive talked to have told me that she will probably "blow up" in the next week or so!! Shes farther along then I thought. Today she would be 43 days! :lol:  So next Monday we should have a number

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Oh my...she has sprouted!  :D

·
Registered
236 Posts
She's a beautiful girl.  No wonder you are so excited about the pups.  Her little boobies look so adorable.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol Cindi, yea that was the first thing I noticed...It looks likes she's getting a lot broader thru her chest as well....Great pics, soo did you take her for a ride, at least around the block.... :)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes the baby got her way and we went up back lol :D  Shes in bed now lmao Shes carrying pretty high so I think thats why shes not showing yet!! I still only feel a couple so we may only have a few pups  :wink:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
There's momma!!   I've been paitently waiting to see more pics of her..Wooohooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Can see Cindi now taking Anna, Rowelin, Roxy and the puppies all for a car ride  :lol:

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
:rofl: Yea, I can see it now, You, Roxy, the pups, Anna & Rowelin and bundled up in the car and getting pulled over...Then explaining to the nice officer "they just wanted a ride around the block!"

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LMAO Willow!! Ive had someone pull me over just because he saw a boxer in the car LMAO!!! Talking about being scared! Im like "what the he*l is he pulling me over for??" then he comes to the window and I have everything ready for him and hes like "No need for that mam I just wanted to see your dog!!!" "Shes beautiful" NOW THATS A MAN TO TAKE HOME LMAO He was HOTT too :wink:  shhhhhhh dont tell hubby!!

PS Ive actually been pulled over by this cop 3 times!! I didnt do anything lmao I think he has a thing for me :roll:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
LMAO Tami!! Damn right it is!! Too bad after you pop em out they go back to normal!! :wink:  (In my case small LMAO)

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL!! You girls are hilarious!!!

Roxy has the preggo glow too!!  :D

I wish we had some cops like that around here... Unfortunately.. Can't say I've experienced the breast enlargement!

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LMAO Kenya!!! We have a bunch of HOT cops around here lmao But you know........well this is what Ive concluded lmao.........most guys that are hot are "plicks" (rather not use the real word)  :lol:  

Heres one for ya........Hes my cousin (in a way lmao) and I swear if it was "ok" for guys to wear make-up he would!! He used to be a sheriff but now hes and Air Martial!

Attachments

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
She looks great and better in each picture.  Can't wait to hear on Monday how many there are.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts