Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Little Sadie is growing up! She is now about 40lbs now but, she is still small to me compared to other boxer's her age. She is doing well with her training, she is kind of going through a talk back faze but we find the best remedy is plenty of exercise, and keep consistent with our training. In a couple of months we are going to enroll her in an obedience class which will be good for her. It's been a while since I've posted pics, so here goes...

Do u have a treat for me?

U lookin at me? LOL

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Hard to believe that is little Sadie, what a beatiful young lady she is growing into.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. She has really grown fast...Here's a pic of when we got her as a reminder of just how little she was!

She's loved the couch from a very young age...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
I remember that puppy pic on the couch! It is hard to believe that was the same pup just a few months ago! She is such a pretty girl!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that little sweetheart....Yup, she sure is growing Alexa..I do remember that "puppy on the couch".......What a pretty young lady she is now....

G

·
0 Posts
always have loved Sadie..r.eminds me of a brindle Jetta....very close to same age...jetta is about 34 lbs at 5.5 months...so similar in size too

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sadie says woo woo too all of your nice comments  :)

The one thing that she can do now that she is so big (tall)....get pretty much ANYTHING off of the counters she wants  :evil:...It is getting a little frustrating, so we are going to start getting a can with pennies or something and shaking it when she jumps. Also, a trainer friend once told me to put aluminum foil on the counter edges (feels weird on their paws) I'm thinking that wouldn't look so nice, but at this point I don't care!

Anyone have any success with training to not counter surf? I'm interested to hear how you did it!

·
Registered
610 Posts
Sadiesmomma\";p=\"69261 said:
Anyone have any success with training to not counter surf? I'm interested to hear how you did it!
I heard if you put peanut butter on all of the counters, Sadie won't jump up anymore!  Give it a try...
(Sadie, I'm workin' for you - no worries!)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
She has the most beautiful face! I just love pic#3.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Little Sadie is growing up!  She's beautiful!  The only thing I do when Lola counter surfs is say "Off".....she's not bad though, just every once in awhile.  Maybe someone else will have a better solution!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts