Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sadie is doing really well in her new home! She definitely feels comfortable here now! She has loads of energy and is just a joy to be around...here are some pics taken on her 1 week home anniversary  :lol:  How cheesy am I  :rofl:

Attachments

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She is adorable! And definitely feeling right at home as well...I don't think it's cheesy at all...They grow so darn fast, you want to capture every minute of what they do.... :) When we brought Buck home I think I was taking about 40 pics a week, just so I could see how much he grew..

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Sadie is just adorable and she looks so happy.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
So cute!  :D

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
She is looking gorgeous.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys, she is just a little angel...most of the time  :lol:

She is in her bite everything including us most of the time! I know its just a phase and we have been trying to say "ouch" loudly and walk away from her. I find even if we try to walk away she doesn't seem to care and will just start biting something else, like a toy or a chair leg!

I don't mean to change subjects...its just something we are working on with her. I've been reading the training section on biting and it seems if we keep it up, she will eventually grow out of it. Any other suggestions from all you experienced boxer owners??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts