Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe she is almost 9months old now, time sure does fly by! Here are some pics of her at 12 weeks and then some from today...what a difference! Enjoy!

Sitting pretty at 12 weeks...

She couldn't jump on the counters then....now is another story...

Sadie today...

She's Woo woo'ing at me to stop taking pictures! ha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow Sadie has grown! She looks great!  :D

·
Registered
696 Posts
Adorable! Isn't it amazing how fast they grow?! You just wanna squish 'em all day, so they stay small forever! *lol* She's definitely a beauty!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
She's still as beautiful as ever! I know I've said this before but I love her coloring with just the right amount of white on her. Such a cute face!

How much does she weigh now?

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DonnersMom\";p=\"98150 said:
Awww there's just something about Sadies face......makes me want to kiss her every time I see her :lol:
Me too!!  :lol:

smack83\";p=\"98193 said:
How much does she weigh now?
She weighs 51lbs. She still looks quite small for that weight I think...she's got a fair bit of filling out to do. It's hard for us to notice her growing lately, but when we look back at old photos it's easy to see that she has grown a LOT!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
There's that Sadie girl  :) She's really looking good Alexa...Angel only weighs 53 lbs by the way, so Sadie is doing good, especially for her age

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
shes so beautiful !!! we luff you Sadie >:D<

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
samsonsmom\";p=\"98208 said:
Angel only weighs 53 lbs by the way, so Sadie is doing good, especially for her age
Well that's good, like I said it's hard to notice her growing lately. She's also very lean compared to some, but the vet says better lean than overweight! I agree, it would suck to have to get her to lose weight!

Thanks for the comments everyone
>:D<

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Can't believe that Sadie is almost 9 months and wow is she gorgeous.  Kiah was about 52 lbs at almost 9 months, so about the same size.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts