Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
He sure does!! I'll put those pics in your sig tomorrow... since I have to do it on the spare pooter but I'll have it done before you know it!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
lol, never apoligize for too many pics!! Tyson does look an awful lot like Odin...Both are very handsome guys.....Tyson is such a sweetie..Looks soo innocent when he's sleeping... :) Just storing up energy so he can do more damage when he wakes.. :lol:

·
Registered
948 Posts
He's too cute! And Brian looks like he has attitude! Tyson has the cutest face ever!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
So cute.  I love the first one....he looks like "oh crap, I got caught!".  And Brian looks like one tough little cookie!  It must be funny to watch them together.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
thanks for all the comments guys!!! They are very funny to watch, Brian never expects anything, hes usually minding his own buisness when he all the sudden gets hit with all mighty boxer paw, then its on!! They wrestle all the time. Brian is a snob though, he only plays on his time, never wants to play when Tyson does, and that just eggs him on all the time.

Mastray: I put some pics in the sig with paint last night, just playing around, its the one that Im using now, what do ya think?? LOL

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Looks good... I just felt bad that the back image is pixelated since you were dealing with a small pic. I kept the same idea you did... just made it with a bigger image so its not pixelated....

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ahhhhh. now I cant decide wich one to use!! gees.....ill just switch them out every once in a while i guess LOL

1 - 20 of 20 Posts