Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband is gonna get really pissed when he sees I have a pic with his zipper down and posted it!!! LOL

Creepy orbe in the shot....

·
Registered
294 Posts
They are too precious!  I love the last one where Madison has her arm around Winston, super cute!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so great together, I want another one.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:rofl: That's alright...we won't tell! That pic is too cute not to share.  :)  Your babies are adorable!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comments! I too think they're precious, and I think it's wonderful they love each other so much already :D

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
The first pic is just funny! haha The rest are absolutely adorable. Those pics make me want two so bad!! The cuddling is so cute, and the fact that they are doing everything possible to both fit on the recliner  :lol:

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
These are great pix...Tell your hubby to suck it up about his zipper...the pic was worth sharing...

About the orb~~~

My Nanna would have told you that all orbs are is an angel showing themselves in a very simple defined way.  She would have old you to look at the middle of the pic where you may be able to see some kind of features or wings...  And then she would have told you how blessed you were to even get a pic of an angel, much less one in your house (they're always there, just tend to be unseen) and that your precious babies are beautifully blessed...

Happy Halloween!!!

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Nice puppies.

FYI, to view this thread I had to download 7 megabytes worth of images and some people on this forum will never be able to view it because the file sizes are so large.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
dan.daugherty\";p=\"43957 said:
Nice puppies.

FYI, to view this thread I had to download 7 megabytes worth of images and some people on this forum will never be able to view it because the file sizes are so large.
Thanks for the tip...I will adjust the size of the pics before posting again.
I keep my digital cam on the largest setting so I get great print quality :D

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
i never have the pic size issue..hmm maybe i need to reset settings on my vista? ...

pics are great !!!! hahaha ! the hubby one..

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
BoxerMomx2\";p=\"43976 said:
[quote="dan.daugherty\";p=\"43957":3kjsp22s]Nice puppies.

Thanks for the tip...I will adjust the size of the pics before posting again.
I keep my digital cam on the largest setting so I get great print quality :D[/quote:3kjsp22s]

Yeah, I do the same thing.  I just run a script over any pics that I want to post here and upload the originals to picasa.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Lol, nobody on here is gonna tell  :) Great pics, they look soo cute together

·
Registered
139 Posts
Thanks for sharing. Your babies are beautiful... love the arm!!!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Great pics!  They are adorable together.  It looks like they love each other whole bunches!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts