Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of these are Cosmo and Cori sleeping (cuz that's when it's easiest to get pictures) or fighting/playing (cuz that's what they do when they are not sleeping!)

Cosmo sleeping...

Cori sleeping...

Pinned ya... (he always goes for her legs!)

Hi mommy...

Cosmo sleeping on his teddy bear...

Terrible pic of me (I promise I do not actually look like that....it was a long day)

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Great pictures! I like the one of Cosmo sleeping on his teddy bear!
Beautiful babies you have!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are so cute, love the snuggle one and sleeping upside down one.  I hate having my picture taken, I always have my mouth open (saying take the picture) or my eyes closed.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Just adorable thanks for sharing the photos!

G

·
0 Posts
They look great together...Jetta (who is the younger one of mine) ALWAYS goes for Bo's legs as well..I guess it's a younger dog thing, lol.  I love how boxers play together, don't you?  Just want to say i think it was awesome that you drove so far to rescue Ms. Cori...she looks very content and happy!

·
Registered
462 Posts
I love them..They look cute together. I will send some on to Drew. Im so glad you took her...

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
you gotta ghost in the second pic lol... there is a big orb on coris butt lol

·
Registered
880 Posts
Soccergk1987\";p=\"95043 said:
you gotta ghost in the second pic lol... there is a big orb on coris butt lol
I noticed that too lol, maybe its a visible fart bubble?

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HAHAHAHAHA! i definitely did not notice the fart bubble! Thanks so much for all the compliments. We are really glad we took her in, also. She's really sweet and Cosmo loves her just as much as Jeremy and I do.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Aww they're so good together :D Love the teddybear pic. I think the last pic is great, who wouldn't want a lap full of boxers after a long day? :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
the pics are so cute!! I do say i love the bear pic the most though :) when Marxx (brothers husky) tries to play with the girls he ALWAYS goes for the leg :)

·
Registered
696 Posts
Reminds me of my house! *haha* I had flashbacks!

I love that teddy bear shot -- too cute!!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Great pictures!  Is that a Felix teddy that Cosmo is sleeping on?  I remember those :lol:   Do they still make them?  I just felt like a little kid again seeing that!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts