Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we are starting to settle into a routine, I think...I can tell that Angel is starting to feel better as she wants to do the boxer burn in the yard with me attached to her leash!!!  :lol: And she Woo Woos!!! The first boxer I have had that does...I have to try and get that on film....Her and Samson are getting along well. She is teaching him to play which is the best gift I could have asked for and this little girl is no pushover either...She's intelligent, but strong willed, but she catches on fast to anything you teach her.....

Here's a picture I got Sunday morning..Obviously we will not allow this to continue...

This was priceless..My helper picking out what to eat

Then as she turns for the camera

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Oh I just LOVE the pic of her in the fridge!!!!!!!! She is absolutely gorgeous! Im soo glad that Samson is getting along well with her and that shes teaching him to play! Also glad to hear she is feeling better :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats on the compatability!  I know that is a great relief  :)   Looks like she is enjoying herself.  Keep us posted on her progress.  Post some pix of both of them playing together too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts