Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's almost 7 months! Some pics of us together, with my son and one of new sis Jass (bullmastiff) @ the bottom

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Too cute!  :D

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks! i think i've nursed him back to health. he was pretty bad a couple of weeks ago. he had gone missing from our backyard, only to find him in the shelter 10 days later. he lost 5lbs, very ribby looking, had pretty bad demodemic mange and just looked real sad. on top of that they had to neuter him b4 they would release him to us :( it was hard looking @ him in his condition, but i was determined to get him right and now he's thriving :) i'm so glad we got him back!

·
Registered
292 Posts
How cute! Well at least he's back home now and hopefully doing better! Have you had him microchipped? That might help for the next time he decides to bolt on you.

Our vet has a microchipping day every month where it's only $75. Might come in handy!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks :) Yes, he's doing great. They microchipped him at the shelter. We're not sure how he got out, but we've reinforced everything in the backyard to make sure it doesn't happen again! Poor thing.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is a handsome and Jass is just a cutie.  Your son is cute too.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
aw thanks guys! :)

·
Registered
291 Posts
great pics he is a cutie. i gotta get tyson chipped, been thinking about it, here in az they have a place that does it semi anually for 25 bucks i have no excuse!!

-stephanie

1 - 16 of 16 Posts