Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
She just turned four months on the 11th. She is so cute lol Let me know what you think please.
Samantha
:lol:

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok for some reason it wont show my pictures so let me try to figure it out then they will be on here. LOL sorry guys.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
what photo program are you using to upload?

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The one that is on the forum. I am going to get a photo bucket acct right now.
brb.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok guys i need help lol. I got a photobucket acct. so how and which code do i use to post pictures here.
Samantha

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
For me I click on the bottom code, bring it to my post, click on the icon that looks like a mountain and paste it in, hit preview and you should see your post, then submit. Good Luck

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok all sorry it took so long and i dont know why they were so big lol. OK WELL HERE SHE IS.
Samantha

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ok i am losing it they were like the size of 8x10's and then resized there selfs lol. Ok well anyways thats better.
Samantha

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yes i am planning on showing her. We are  hoping to start her show career this summer.
Samantha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She looks lovely! The scenery behind her makes the pics look even better  :) Love how green your grass is, ours is died off after our first frost :(

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Oh gosh we have not even had frost yet. LOL I love to have snow for Christmas and I wonder if we will get it. Last year it was warm lol. Thanks so much for the kind comments. I really like these pictures myself.
Samantha

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
She is a beauty!  :D  Very nice pictures.

·
Registered
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Thanks everyone i am going to try to keep updated photos and will put news up when she starts her show career.
Samantha

1 - 20 of 24 Posts