Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's more pitures!!!  She will be 6 weeks old tomorrow, and as of today I have 8 days left until she comes home!!!  Enjoy!!!

Jersey

Littermates

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
She is so cute.  How did you pick her from all those cuties, and what do you call her color - I know there are no black boxers, but she is so dark and adorable, is that a reverse brindle?  lol so many questions, but I'm serious she is just beautiful. I just want to know all about her.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
What a sweetie! While I was looking through the pictures of the puppies all together, there was a real flashy brindle that kept catching my eye. Then I realized...DUH!!! That's Jersey!! She is adorable, you must be so excited!!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Aaahhh, look at all those cuties! And growing like crazy! Jersey is adorable.....Bet you are really counting the days now....

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Jersey is so cute; so are the rest of her littermates.  I am sure that 8 days seems like forever but it will be here before you know it.  Can't wait to see more pictures when little Jersey is home.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
She's so cute!  8 more days....I bet you can't wait!  I love the 6th pic down, looks like they're all posing for the camera!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Can't wait til you bring her home!! She's adorable! I want one like her!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Awhhh... what cuties! I love their coloring... Odin had sisters that color but ONE was for her daughter and the OTHER was REALLY stand offish and I didn't want that in my puppies personality... YEA! I bet you can't wait!!

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
wow what a bunch of cuties!!! They are all so adorable but i see why you chose Jersey. I believe she is the prettiest!!! And the countdown begins!!!

·
Registered
278 Posts
They are all sooo cute!!!  One of Jaxon's sisters was a flashy brindle.  She had the white splash on her face as well as around her collar.  She would have been my first choice if I was choosing a female.

Very cute...the countdown is on till she comes home!!!

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Kate\";p=\"25084 said:
...How did you pick her from all those cuties, and what do you call her color - I know there are no black boxers, but she is so dark and adorable, is that a reverse brindle?...
She was actually the first one that caught my eye when I say her on the website (I noticed the litter on the website the day she was born).  I wanted a flashy reverse/dark brindle girl originally, but I would have taken any one of them.  When we went to go see the litter, they were almost 4 weeks old, and I just fell in love with her.  She was also my boyfriend's favorite, so we decided she was the one.  Her color is reverse/dark brindle...same thing.

I thank everyone so much!!!  I am so excited and I just know this last week is going to kill me!!!  I might get one more group of pictures from the breeder before she gets to come home, so I'll post them if I do.  Thanks again everyone!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts