Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I went to see Loki today. I am so happy, I found out today that I can have him in 2 weeks. I am so excited. Here are some updated pictures of him. Hes six weeks ago, and is already living up to his name.

I love my new family!!

I love my mommy!!

I just had a bath and I need daddys body heat NOW!!!

·
Registered
496 Posts
He is so cute. I cant wait to see new pictures of him when you get him. I know this is the time where you just wish you could have brought him home. LOL  :lol:

·
Registered
352 Posts
oh wow, he's so cute!  i don't know if i could have handled not taking him home that instant!  such a cutie!  :)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Loki is such a cutie! I'm sure the next two weeks are going to be hard, you'll be counting down the days! But before you know it, Loki will be with you for good. Can't wait to see more pics in two weeks!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He looks so sweet, can't believe he is living up to his name  :lol:  Can't wait to see more pictures.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
He is a cutie!!! This is going to be a long 2 weeks...Got everything ready for him?

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Willow- No we don't have everything for him right now. I ordered the kennel and I am waiting to get that. We are going to take him to petsmart or petco when we get him to get some toys and stuff like that. That is what my fiance wants to do anyway. I am so excited.

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
LokiMom\";p=\"40646 said:
Willow- No we don't have everything for him right now. I ordered the kennel and I am waiting to get that. We are going to take him to petsmart or petco when we get him to get some toys and stuff like that. That is what my fiance wants to do anyway. I am so excited.
He's beautiful!  I understand the excitement! Just make sure if you take him to petsmart NOT to put him down on the floor as he won't be fully immunized and you can't be sure he won't come in contact with something like Parvo! :)

Enjoy!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Loki is an adorable lil guy! Congratulations!  :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts