Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i finally got some good pictures of the boys. My mom brought her digital camera over yesterday and i went crazy with it. I think they are tired of me taking pictures because everytime they turn around i am snapping another one. But if u are interested they are in the photo album. I was wondering how i could put a picture in my signature for example like Samson and Angel and Odin and Mia and Jessie? Sorry for all the other cute ones that i had left out.

·
Registered
948 Posts
I love the bud picture! lol he's a doll!! And Dante almost looks like a boxer! I had to do a double take!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Wow, is he getting big!! How old is he now? Loved the pic with the Bud light bottle..Hubby said that would make a good background on the pc... :)

Mastray is our resident siggy creator...Send her a PM and I am sure she can give you a hand...

·
Registered
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I got Zeus from a litter of my uncles boxers which he was born on Christmas of 2005. And my girlfriend brought Dante home from a shelter when he was a pup right after we picked Zeus up. And he may be just a tad bit older than Zeus.  Thanks guys on ur compliments. I think they are lovely. I take them everywhere I go when they arent too dirty. I went to Wendys to get a bite to eat and this guy asked me if Zeus was a Japanese Pug, can u believe that? I looked at Zeus and i was thinking to myself if u want u can bite him for that.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts