Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!

This will be my first boxer and I'm very excited!  My boyfriend and I have been looking for a dog for quite a while and after a lot of research we decided on a boxer.  Well, his parents fell in love with them as well, so we actually bought two.  No breeders in our area, so I did a bit of looking and researching and found some that will be shipped to us next week sometime.

Ours is a male named Dane.  The parents is a female named Shelby. They will be about 7-8 weeks old by the time we recieve them.

I'm very excited! We both love dogs and have not had any for quite a while.  I plan on getting Dane into agility when he is older, just for fun.  Not for competition reasons.  

I hope to learn a lot here, as I'm sure we'll have questions as we go along!

~Tanya~

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum, can't wait to see puppy pictures.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Welcome to the site.  You will have your hands full.  Main thing I tell people is be ready to lose sleep.  They tend to play hard and nap hard, to bad we don't!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome & congrats on the soon to be new addition...I just brought my 3rd one home and it's been an interesting few days..Been almost 10 yrs since i have done the puppything and these little buggers can wear you out! But worth every minute

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to you and Dane, can't wait for pics when he gets home! Let the sleepless nights begin, hahahaha. Be sure and check out the puppy training and new puppy advice in the training forum.

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your new additons! Can't wait to see pictures and hear more about them!

·
Registered
7,902 Posts
Hi, and welcome. :-h

Hope your little buddle of fur brings you lots of love and happiness. :D  :D

Are they both going to live with you or just Dane? Whats the other little ones name? :D

1 - 13 of 13 Posts