Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so many of you knew that I was getting a new puppy.  I was supposed to be picking her up today, but when I went to go see her, I didn't trust the people and the whole litter was very tiny.  They were 6 weeks old and the size of 3-4 week old puppies.  So I decided not to take her.

However, I have found another puppy.  Her name will still be Jersey, but she is only 2 weeks old today.  I will be picking her up on Thursday, August 30th.  Here are a few pics that I got from the breeder.  Enjoy!!!

1 day old

1 week old

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Look at that pink nose!! How cute!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Glad you went with your heart and mind and did not take the other one.  They apparently were to young to leave their mother.  Strange people!  Jersey is adorable!  I bet you have a hard time waiting on her!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Look at that little face! She is adorable...Ditto what everyone has said, glad you followed with your head, would have been very easy to take one of those other pups, they do tug at our hearts soo easily... :)

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
boxerbaby18\";p=\"18204 said:
...Is she a reverse brindle?
I don't really understand the difference between reverse brindle and dark brindle, but she is one of those.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts