Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

New Puppy Arriving

766 views 6 replies 7 participants last post by  Alicia 
#1 ·
Well the breeder called me and the Puppy Nannies have just picked up  Delila and she is on her long journey to me. Her trip should take about 2 days and I should get her around noon on Saturday. The breeder was crying when she called me this evening as she has grown very attached to this little girl. She wants constant updates and photo's. I not only found a new puppy I have made a new friend. The breeder would like to come and visit us in a few months as she will be a few states away at a dog show. I hope that I do as good a job training Delila as I did with Ekim because he is the perfect pet. But can a girl get lucky twice? I doubt it.  LOL, I don't think I am going to be able to sleep until Saturday. Another plus is that I am going to be getting out of the hospital tomorrw. All good news tonight,YEAH.

#4 ·
What a great homecoming present for you! That is wonderful also that you have found a breeder that will keep in contact, a lot won't....Congrats and good luck and let us know how the homecoming goes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.