Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry picture isn't loading, I'll have to try again later.
I was able to post a picture of him in the Photo Gallery.

Tera

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
OMG, I am totally in love....He is gorgous.......Where did you get him from, I'm curious as the weights seem awfully high for boxers, esp in the states..I know European boxers tend to be a bit larger....Either way, he is fantastic. I love that face... :)

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Oh lord he is the cutest little thing!! look at those ears, adorable!! congrats on the new baby-i bet this is an exciting time for ya. be srue to read the puppy threads, there is tons of great info on them! The weights do seem a bit high, but as long as he is healthy then it wont matter.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hes adorable!I seen a male that was 120lbs.Capone the puppy im getting the dad is 84lbs[/list]

·
Registered
616 Posts
What a cutie!  Oh...and he will continue to want to snuggle and be a lap baby.  I have 2 of them.  One is over 60 lbs and thinks he is 10 lbs.  :wink:   His ears look like they didn't have any problems standing.  Do you know when they were done (age wise)?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I got him from a breeder in Carrollton, MO.  Is ears were done at 8 1/2 weeks old.  I only had to tape them for 1 week & they seem to be doing great.  He is a great puppy.  He is starting the teething now, wanting to chew on everything.  We keep a close eye on him and if he starts to chew on something he shouldn't we tell him NO and give him one of the chew toys, the raw hide sticks seems to be his favorite.  He just turned 10 weeks today & weights about 13 pounds.  Thanks for all your information and comments there great.  I'll keep you update and post pictures as he grows as well.

Thanks again,
Tera

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Theres a "breeder" in NC that breeds 130-140lb boxers!! She thinks shes in the right by doing that but I dont think so lmao

1 - 11 of 11 Posts