Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, just wanted to make my first post because I just got a 12 week old male fawn purebred yesterday!  I'm running almost no sleep here so hopefully these pictures work.  I apologize for the quality, they are from my cellphone.  I'll take some better ones with my digital camera soon.   This is my first post but I've lurked for weeks, getting so much information about boxers so I feel like I know you all.  You have all helped me out tremendously.

Anyway just wanted to say hi....heres my boy, Oggie!

Attachments

·
Registered
933 Posts
AAaaaawwwwwww!  What a cutie!  He's adorable!  I want my next boxer to have a black mask.  I have 2 flashy fawns.  Looking at all these puppies makes me want one....but I must wait.  Oh, and welcome to the forum.  As you have been reading, you'll learn tons of stuff here...everyone is wonderful. :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome!! No better way to introduce yourself than with puppy pics :emtthumbs: Yup, you got us hooked with that....Oggie is a cutie..Look forward to hearing more about his adventures and glad to hear that you have found a lot of good information on here as well..... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Oggie; he is so cute.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hello and Welcome from Florida.   Your pup is adorable.  I love the black masks too.  I love the flashy fawns, I love the whites, I love the brindles..... I don't think there is anything cuter than a boxer pup.

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone!  He is the sweetest dog.  I haven't seen an ounce of aggression in him (yet).  He loves to be held, within 20 seconds of meeting him he wanted me to pick him up and never let him down!  He's also hiccuping a lot but from my boxerforum search, apparently that's normal!  Whew!  I love this forum....

I always like the name Ogre but to some people it has an ugly connotation (not to me, but oh well...) so I shortened and lightened it up a bit...hence Oggie!  

I did my homework and got referrals from members of Middlesex Boxer club that lead me to this breeder.  He had all the medical testing done, all the papers, the registrations, the family tree, I met the mother, etc.    It took a lot of patience and research but it was worth it!

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
Hello & Welcome to you and Oggie!  He's so cute!!!  We're from MA too!  I think we're going to have to plan a MA Boxer Meetup soon!!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and cute 'lil Oggie!  :D

1 - 20 of 28 Posts