Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still dont know who Im going to pick.Lol.Im going out here soon to see them in person & pick .Ive got 4 other people behind me waiting to pick  :lol: I like 4,7,& 8

#2 only girl taken

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know its so hard  :? plus I talk to the breeder everyday and I ask her who likes what pup  :lol: cause I would feel bad if I choose the puppy someone else liked

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Geez...how do you choose!! They are all so cute, but I still favor #10!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Just look at all those cute little smooshy faces...They are all adorable..Me personally, I like 3, 4, 5 & 6

·
Registered
316 Posts
#10 is a doll.  But as you all know I favor the flashy fawns with unusual markings :roll:

·
Registered
627 Posts
It must so hard to choose...I know I would be asking everyone I know which ones they like cause I would never be able to pick on my own...cause obviously I would want them all.  If I had to pick, I'd say between 3,5,6, and 7.  Good luck.

·
Registered
780 Posts
Ohhh it is going to be so hard to pick just one of those little guys!  They are all adorable!  I think 7 has a very sweet nose.  I know for us seeing them in person makes all the difference....some how you just know which one is yours when you do, We had first pick from Zig's litter and even though we liked them all he just stood out for us.  Good luck!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
They are all so cute, but if I had to pick by the pictures I would pick #1  :D  Just love the ear.

·
Registered
2,718 Posts
How to choose?  Of course I love the the white ones!  #10 with the Captain Hook eye patch and #1 with that ear!  I'd stick one in each pocket and be on my way!  
Out of your pics I like #7!  In that first picture he looks like a little darling the way he's sleeping.  Of course looks can be decieving and he could end up a little devil!!  
Good luck...can't wait until you bring him home and take lots of pictures!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Could you go and visit them in person? Maybe if you do that, a pup will choose you!  :wink:

·
Registered
948 Posts
I like #3, #5 and #7!! lol I looovveee flashy puppies! My next one will be a flashy brindle girl!!  :lol:  Good luck on who ever you choose!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts