Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a new memeber of the family i would like to introduce!! he isnt mine, but he will be living with me for the next year or so. Meet my brothers puppy MARKS (at least i believe that is what my brother said his name was!!)

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
OMG hes sooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!! My friend has a female husky lol

·
Registered
111 Posts
Where we live there is a girl husky...almost the same age as apollo...we call them boyfriend and girlfriend...they could play together for hours!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
How cute is he!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
What a pretty little boy he is Andrea...What do Savvy & Reese think of the new additon?

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
He is adorable! Felix's best pal as a pup at the dog park was a husky.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
We almost got a husky!! We figured FL weather wouldn't be the best for a husky though!! They are SOOO GORGEOUS!!! Especially HIM!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
samsonsmom\";p=\"77520 said:
What a pretty little boy he is Andrea...What do Savvy & Reese think of the new additon?
Well Savvy just sits and watches him....kinda like a mom would watch her pups playing, only interferring when needed. Reese on the other hand.....well.....she tries to play with him like he is a big boy. She pounces and flops around so much she scared the poor thing to death. He yipes when she gets to close....i think he may think he will get pounced on again! The cats cant stand him...they all hiss and swat. poor guy!! I just laugh and tell him to give it a few months and he will be bigger than her-plus he gets lots of luvins from us! I am so glad we are moving this weekend....it will make potty training sooo much easier with a big yard.

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Look at that cute little fur ball! :D
I forget why y'all are keeping him?
Good luck with the move, you've got perfect weather for it! :wink:
We're taking advantage of the perfect weather by painting the house. :roll:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
He is gorgeous; his markings are beautiful.  Hate moving but it is so wonderful when you are settled in.

Kiah has a husky as a favorite playmate at the dog park, his name is Vinnie and they first met at obediece class.  Come to think of it, she fell in love with a boxer named Vinnie at a boxer meetup.  Maybe it is the name.

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
he is such a beauty!!! those eyes are something else!! he looks sooooo soft, *sigh* i really miss the puppy fur.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts