Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have one good local source for most of our organs and different cuts such as heart. They are a small family farm so we like to support them. I have been on the look out for new sources to broaden what we can obtain (and to find some grosser stuff! Lol).

Has anyone used MyPetCarnivore before? Do orders usually go smooth? How about deliveries? Are they organized? Are you happy with the product & price? We would have to have it shipped to our home as no dropoff points are close to us to be able to pick it up.

Also anyone near Erie or Pittsburgh PA have good sources they would like to share?

·
Super Moderator
7,007 Posts
I've heard great things from ppl who order from MPC. I would also google for a list of co-ops in your area and see if you can jump in on one of those orders.

·
Premium Member
487 Posts
I recently placed my first order with MPC and am very pleased. I live in NJ where they obviously don't have any drop off locations. I had the order shipped to my house and the order made it quickly, well packed, and still frozen. I believe they do all of their shipping on Mondays. I placed my order over the weekend, it was shipped on Monday, and arrived on Wednesday or Thursday. I definitely plan on making more orders as they have a great selection of protein options and organ options. Although I don't usually feed chopped or ground meat to Tucker, I do like the coarse ground whole prey options, which contains the muscle, bones, and organs at approximately the 80:10:10 (muscle to bone to organ) ratio recommended for RAW feeding.

·
Registered
597 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the info RobG, we will probably try them out to add some variety to our current source. We also do not feed much/any ground but a good mix will be nice to have if we ever have to go away and friends and family watch Sid to make feeding for them easier.

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
I have used MPC in the past. I think thier products are great, but they offer moslty ground and IMO are quite overpriced with many of thier items. I recently switched over to Raw Paws since they started delivering in my area.

Raw Paws offers BRB products .. a 30lb case of venison is just under $50... MPC is charging $60 for 10lbs of venison. So just watch prices.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts