Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lucy and Sampson lounging on their Microsuede Memory Foam Couch...notice the lovely claw marks on the window sill....oh, well, nothing a little sand paper and paint won't take care of...

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
heather-mumofdaisy\";p=\"58642 said:
They are both so gorgeous!
Wow! Their own memory foam couch! They sure are spoilt!

Heather
When the dog show was here at the Reliant Center, a company was selling them - they are custom made and pretty darn expensive but made very well- I originally bought the bed for Skylar since she had arthritis and she did enjoy it for a few months before she passed.

They really are spoiled but we do not have any children other than the furry kind so that is okay...

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Both your furkids are beautiful!  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
they look so comfy on their couch, both are so cute.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is a great picture and boy do I love that couch!!! I just bought  a new bed for Samson, now I see this one and think how much better I could have done.....

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I finally found the website of the folks we bought the sofa from, just in case anyone is interested. It is microsuede so it repels liquid but I still take the cover off and wash it once a month. It washes beautifully and looks like brand new.

http://www.shop.ultimatedogstop.com/pro ... oductId=24

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
beautiful dogs and GREAT couch. Our pup isnt allowed on the couch but if he had his own then it would be so much easier lol. Is Lucy doing better now?

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Donya\";p=\"59392 said:
beautiful dogs and GREAT couch. Our pup isnt allowed on the couch but if he had his own then it would be so much easier lol. Is Lucy doing better now?
She is doing really good- thank goodness, Gosh, I was so worried, I tell ya. I have been thru kennel cough and mange before but the Giardia really had me worried. She is gaining weight finally and catching up to her brother really fast.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Thanls for the link..I love their beds..You are  right, they are a bit pricey, but looks like they are made really well

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
i was thinking same thing willow. kind of pricey but may be well worth it considering how much stuff Maverick has already gone through. Skylar what size is the one you have? I am assuming that is the XL?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts