Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
The shakas look great and the dogs are gorgeous! I've GOT to decide which one for Blitzen, changed my mind 100 times! Donners has held up wonderfully, but needs washing.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Fantastic pictures!!! I love their new "shirts"! (We are total goons...we call Bib's collars his SHIRT! :roll: )

xoxo

J

Attachments

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes ,deciding which to pick was hard,I still am not sure with my choice!Haha....to late!!!! :roll:

G

·
0 Posts
I got the lava flow ones too!  Bear got the Teal and Binga has the Orange.  I love the pattern.  

They look great on them   :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
That was a great choice for both of them.  What cuties they are.

G

·
0 Posts
I love those collars!  Someday I hope to get some, I really like the passion flower or the lava flow ones.  They look great on your babies!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Nice choices for the collars..I think the whites look so nice with the plums and pinks :) They both are looking great..How are the ears doing?

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys....I am happy with the collars...The ears... Willow, that is a different story!I guess they are coming along.One more week and then we see where we... stand.....Haha

G

·
0 Posts
omg your babies are so beautiful!  they look like best of friends!

you house must be gorgeous. love the slate patio and wrought iron ;)

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Those collars look great!  I need to get a new one for my Henry, everyone keeps asking if he's a boy or girl! :roll:

J - I call Henry's collar a shirt too! :lol:  :wink:  :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts