Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,692 Posts
ooooooooooooooooo girl thats gorgeous..i luv it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! whooop whoop for Marie per usual !! shes gonna get the chic of the month award ..hahahah

chic of the month has to be able to feed baby, do other childs hair, pet the dogs, do homework with older child,talk to hubby about his day,check on the dinner with out burning it ,listen to neighbor complain about her hubby b/c she says hes stupid & make pics on pic program...alllllll at once..the winner isssssssssssss Marieeeeeeeeeee hahahahaha

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
That is a great Siggy!!! Loved seeing your lovely Sophie as well....You know me and those gorgous seniors  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the comment on the scene. It's about 1/4  mile down the road from my families camp in the Adirondacks, spent a lot of time there growing up and it's a very special place to me. Love seeing that and my babies in the posts. Marie gets a double vote from hubby and I - he was really impressed with the way it turned out :D

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
LMAO!! THANKS GUYS!!

You're crazy Ky! Glad you love the sig... What's amazing is she took that pic herself!! Right... that's what you said I think!??? Looks great!!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I did take it. My girlfriend since the 4th grade and I took off for a "girls only" getaway weekend to camp a couple years ago and the pic is from one of our more sober moments LOL  :cheers:

·
Registered
135 Posts
All your guys' sigs look great.  I feel left out lol.  

Mastray- Odin looks great I haven't seen a pic of him for a while. How old is he now?

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
He's 8 months now... here is one from yesterday... I've also posted him in the halloween costume thread and in a "No Wonder!" thread (pics of his tongue) LOL

Thanks for asking!!

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wow they grow up fast!  That is a great pic of him! Like you posted before they definately grow into their ears.  I will have to check out the Halloween pics and maybe participate.

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Definitely! I think it ends next weekend sometime... as far as getting your pic in but the thread is around here some where!! He's SUPERDOG for Halloween!! LOL

1 - 11 of 11 Posts