Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
They look great...sophie's is really nice!
Great job Marie!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Those are beautiful! Sophie's is so touching. Marie does awesome work!  :D

·
Registered
882 Posts
They look great!!, Marie always does a wonderful job doesn't she....I think Sophie's sig is very sweet, and is a very nice tribute to her.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I love both sigs but Sophies is JUST what I wanted, Marie is amazing! Kelly will post his in a bit, he went to the store so of course I had to hog the computer to get mine posted (couldn't wait to see 'em  :lol: )

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
theyre beautiful. and sophie was such a pretty girl im sure she is missed. the sig is a great tribute to her.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Wow those look awesome....and I really like Sophie's again...very touching and sweet

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Glad you like the signatures... and thanks every one for the compliments! It's just soooo much fun making sigs... I love it!! Donner, Blitzen and Sophie were great 'subjects'... thanks for being such GREAT CUSTOMERS!!! SERIOUSLY!  :D  :D  :D  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Those look awesome.  As soon as I rescue a male in the spring I am going to get mine updated.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I love all the sigs! May I ask is there a site you use to make them or does Marie make them all? If so I think she's very talented!  I have a couple of picture programs that I really dont know how to use all that well. Kudos to all the lovely Sigs!

·
Registered
693 Posts
We had Marie make both sets of our sigs. She does an awesome job. Even if we had that photo program I don't think that I could use it anyway.   :D  Not that good with that stuff.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I was all impressed with myself I could just add a photo...lol... Maybe I shall try to make one for Newt and Marie could tell me what I have done wrong?...I make other stuff with it but never tried a Sig or tag! She does a great job!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
NewtsMom\";p=\"83834 said:
I was all impressed with myself I could just add a photo...lol... Maybe I shall try to make one for Newt and Marie could tell me what I have done wrong?...I make other stuff with it but never tried a Sig or tag! She does a great job!
I have Paint Shop Pro 7 which I know there is a more updated version than that and I also use another program called Picture It! from Microsoft. They're nice and they get the job done but I would love to have Photo Shop and maybe even some books so that I could learn more. I REALLY just absolutely love doing these and I wish I had time or even the ability to take classes to better my abilities. I'm so held back by what I can do right now... but to be able to take classes so that the possiblities could be ENDLESS!??? OMG! That would be great!

Thanks for all the compliments... seriously! It means a lot coming from some one who doesn't have much, well really... any "REAL" experience in graphic design!

Though I am more than willing to help you any way that I can!

·
Registered
648 Posts
very nice indeed! many of the other programs you mentioned work fine... I use photoshop but mostly with sigs and less needed resolution I tend to use adobe imageready.... from the same family... anything works at the end of the day...the fun is creating it!

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
I have Micrografix Picture Publisher, I love digital photography then I dabble with my program... I cant say it enough but you are Great at what you do Marie! Maybe you need to get a job doing what you love to do, you have skills! I hear there is a tax write off! :wink:  lol

1 - 18 of 18 Posts