Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name is Roxy, and i got her from a breeder in Zainsfield OH. (Not Zanesville)

good to be aboard!

-Matt

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to you and Roxy  :lol: She's just adorable, look at that face! Looking forward to hearing all about her puppy adventures!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Forgot to add, be sure and check out the puppy training section, lots of good info there. Anything you don't find, feel free to ask lots good people here!! :lol:

·
Banned
7,576 Posts
Welcome Matt, from sunny SoCal. You've got a beautiful little girl there, and you've already figured out that we love pix here!
Hi Roxy, woof woof!!

·
Registered
421 Posts
Ahhhh, she is so cute. I love her coloring and pretty little eyes. Welcome to the forum, lots of good stuff and good people around here.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well here's one more of her with my girlfriends dog 'Izzie'...who is some kind of lab mix....

Her dog was QUITE jealous when we brought the new gal around! But we kept an eye on the situation and they're slowly warming up to eachother....But Roxy doesn't seem too scared! She's quite brave!

Also, she hasn't gone to the bathroom inside at all yet! Only when we've taken her out! She's smart!

Thanks for the comments!!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Both of your pups are adorable! You will find a lot of information about boxers and dogs in general on this forum.

·
Registered
4,744 Posts
Welcome from Tango and I!  Roxy is a gorgeous little girl!

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Roxy is a very pretty girl. How old is your little girl?
Look forward to seeing more pictures and hearing more about her!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Shes 10 weeks! And yeah, i HAD to have a brindle one! I went to animal shelters here in columbus, but i just couldnt find exactly what i was looking for. I found the breeder in the Columbus Dispatch went the next day and picked her up!

It was sad separating her from her sister, but i can only handle one right now! haha

·
Registered
77 Posts
She's beautiful. I'm glad she's house training so well. My 8 week old is already scratching to go out, so in my opinion they are very quick learners. GOOD LUCK!!!!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
She's a cutie....Lori, I think she looks a lot like your Donner :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Roxy.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts