Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i started posting in other parts, but i guess i should start here!

i have an 8 week old boxer named Beckham. he's doing AWESOME at crate training so far, and also is excelling at potty training!

my girlfriend and i have wanted a Boxer for SO LONG.  we have a friend who has one named archie (fawn with flashy), and we just couldn't wait to get our own!  Beckham is brindle with a white chest (i put up a few photos in the gallery - more to come!

this forum is awesome, and i am glad to be here!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
OMG!!! How cute is he?!!! Welcome to the forums!!

Lisa

·
Registered
8 Posts
I'm new to the forum to but, welcome from my 4 furkids! And your baby is sooo cute!  Now you need another to keep him company!  LOL

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[quote="Sassyboxers\";p=\"4365":2a0g1p7s]I'm new to the forum to but, welcome from my 4 furkids! And your baby is sooo cute!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Omg, another little conehead....He is gorgous..All you puppy people are making me jealous..Lol...Welcome to the forum  :)  Feel free to jump in with questions, concerns or an opinion....But mostly, we got to have those pictures...... :lol:

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Well i want to second what every one else said! Welcome from texas, he is adorable. Reminds me of my old boxer velvet. looked just like him when she was a baby!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[quote="samsonsmom\";p=\"4382":339pcbzm]Omg, another little conehead....He is gorgous..All you puppy people are making me jealous..Lol...Welcome to the forum

1 - 12 of 12 Posts