Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome from chicago! luka is so hansome!!! i love all the pics, can't wait to see more! everyone here is great! :)

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My name is Ryan and I live in Abilene, TX. I am originally from Akron, Ohio. Luka is my sixth Boxer since I was a kid and is now 10 months old. I wanted to join a Boxer Forum b/c like most Boxer owners... I'm a little obsessed with my dog. He is like my son and now I can actually brag about him to people that can understand why I love my dog so much.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Well welcome again and there are several Texans on here.....I was a transplant from the "Go Aggies".....Luka is great looking!!!  I am sure you will enjoy it hear and yeah you can say it we are all FREAKS about our boxer babes!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
That slide show was WONDERFUL!!!  I got to watch him grow up before my eyes.
Very cute! :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome Ryan and Luka! Luka is very handsome. Looking forward to more stories and pics!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Luka...He's a handsome boy...Oh yea, we all are a bit nutz over our babies, so it's nice to have a place where we all can talk about them with friends that understand and can relate with their own stories  :)

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!  You have a handsome boy!  And I agree with you this is the only place I can go on and on about Duke and no one care, my friends think I'm nuts :)

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Houston! Luka is a handsome boy!

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome from another texan! This is a great place to be with our dogs.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and I, you have come to the right place  :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts