Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! My name is Erin am new to boxer forums. I am mybaddogs wife and the mother of Kaiser (the moose) and Haylee. I had to create an account so I could view all the cute pictures of everyone's boxers! I look forward to meeting everyone and gaining information on boxers and training.

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!!  Glad you could join us.  Look forward to hearing from you soon...and just in case your wife didn't tell you...WE LUUUUV PICTURES!!!! :D

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Hello and welcome!!! I have not been here long but i absolutly LOVE it here. I am a member of another boxer forum too but no one is ever online on that one....This has been the best ever!!!

·
Registered
342 Posts
lillyzmomma\";p=\"19628 said:
Welcome to the forum!!!  Glad you could join us.  Look forward to hearing from you soon...and just in case your wife didn't tell you...WE LUUUUV PICTURES!!!! :D

Liz and Lilly
Umm Liz she is the wife in our relationship :lol:  :lol: and here's a pic

Attachments

·
Registered
270 Posts
Hiya...and welcome!  Very cute wife you have there!!!!!!!!!!!! (LOL!)  How old is she?  I have two Boxers.....a little girl, Chloe, who is 22 weeks old....and a little boy, Fiddler, who is 7 weeks old.  They are the best, sweetest dogs that I have ever had!

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
i just love kaisers coloring and face- of course she reminds me tons of Reese so i may be a teensy bit biased...... :)

·
Registered
1,302 Posts
OMG!!!!  HAHAHAHAHAHA @ myself!!!  [email protected]!!!   :oops:  SRY!!!  Can I blame it on my meds?  LOL!!!  Welcome to your wife!!!  More pictures please!!!

lol!!!

Liz and Lilly

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome Erin! Glad you could join us!  :D

·
Registered
948 Posts
LOL Liizzz!!

Glad you could join us, wife of mybaddogs!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
ROTFLMAO....You guys are too much! Welcome Erin, glad you joined us..I am in love with your 2 babies, I have a great fondness for the brindles and Hailee & Kaiser are lovely....Feel free to jump in any time and as I'm sure you know already, we are a bit crazed for pics... :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the fourm.  You will love it here.

·
Registered
627 Posts
Hello and welcome!!!  Glad you could join us!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts