Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,
My name is Enid from Puerto Rico, :wink:  and I am very glad to have found a forum where I could share experiences and learn new educations about my babies boxers. I love this forum, you are not restricted as others. My babies are Keysha, Nicky and Piper. Nicky has just had 8 beautiful babies last week.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome, we love pictures.

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  I haven't been here long but this is a wonderful forum.  I've learned lots.  Congratulations on your grandbabies!  Would love to see pics of all your babies.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: New to Boxer Forums, thanks

Thank you, soon I will share the photos of all my babies, I am very proud of them, truly the boxers are an enormous bag of love.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome.  :)

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Welcome to the Forum and we love pictures!!!  Look forward to hearing about your fur babies and seeing the new puppies!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome, what a full house you'll have when all 8 babies are running around! Love to see baby pics :lol: Even if it does make me drool for another boxer baby!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Re: New to Boxer Forums (Updated.. my babies pics)

These are my beautiful treasures, Keysha is the biggest and mother of Piper, Nicky is 2 years old and is the happy mother. Her eight pups came to the world for Cesarean section on September 19

Attachments

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ok, the ABC code of ethics states that a dog with more than 1/3 white markings is disqualified from the boxer standard. It is quite obvious when you bred your white bitch that you are not following the ABC code of ethics, or any other breeding ethics for that matter. If you care at all about this beloved breed, you must breed to the standard. The only reason to breed is for the betterment of the breed.
You have not done that. There is no valid reason for breeding a white. It's just not breeding to the standard of the breed. If you have done any research before breeding that would have been one of the first things you would have learned.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Re: I Love my Boxers Dogs; Fawn or White

I am very proud of my dogs, be already white or his color ' standard '. I want them for what they are and for the love that they give to me, do not take them as ethical standards. Nicky is very glad to be a mother and this is the most important thing. The puppies are in perfect conditions.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: Merlin & Piper

OH God! They look like brother, they have the same cute eyes. I loved...Merlin a kiss and a hug , you are beautiful

·
Registered
780 Posts
The great thing about this site is all the information available to everyone.  There is so much to learn about this breed and how to care for it.   One of the reasons breeding white boxers is against ethical standards are the health issues most of the white boxers face.  Proper testing on the dog is very important BEFORE they are bred.  This helps make sure that the babies will be healthy and without major issues.  White boxers should be fixed as soon as they are of age to help prevent breeding of them and possibly passing on genetic disorders.  

You love your babies and that is very important, hopefully by reading posts here from others with white boxers and finding out more about the boxer breed you will better understand why it is against ethical standards to breed them.

Your babies are beautiful by the way.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts