Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I'm New here and wanted to introduce myself and my 2 kids. Freddie and Matilda are brother and sister (from the same liter). Freddie is brindle and Matilda is white.
My husband and I were only supposed to get Matilda but the breeder said a little boy was bought back cuz they were allergic to dogs. So I just wanted to see what the boy looked like and when he came out my heart exploded!
So 5 years later we have the goofball twins. Matilda is very bossy and dominant and Freddie is very laid back. What a trip to go on 2 boxers the same age - what were we thinking?
But we wouldn't change it for the world!

I look forward to making new friends!

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
Hello and welcome from Texas. Pictures please. We love to see them!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I posted pictures in an album and I posted on as my avatar but that one doesn't show. How do I get that picture to show?

Thank you so much for the welcomes!!

·
Premium Member
879 Posts
Oh My Goodness! They are so gorgeous. They remind me of my two, I have a Brindle and a White as well. Welcome to the Forum! Definitely looking forward to seeing more of the twins!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
Welcome from Red Deer, Alberta!!

They are just gorgeous!!!! Mine are only 5 months apart so I hear what you are saying, LOL, but I also wouldn't have it any other way, 2 are so much better than 1.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts