Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI, we are first time boxer parents, we have a 6 month old boxer boy named Samson.  We also have a 5 year old chocolate lab, Jake as well as 3 skin boys.  I have found lots of interesting info on this site.  I am intrigued by our boxer, he is so silly.  We already decided that we probally won't own anything but boxers from now on.  Will have to post  pics later.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome from Florida! :-h Can't wait to see pics of your crew!

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Welcome from Texas! Can't wait to see pics of your babies!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! My Samson says "woof" to your Samson  :) Boxers are the best, not taking anything away from labs, which I like also, but I agree once you have been owned by a Boxer, there is nothing else....Look forward to seeing some pics of both of your babies

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Welcome from Iowa!!  We also have a boxer and a lab (ours is a mix though).  We got Duke last year and also decided that Boxers are it for us.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome from Kiah and me, pictures as soon as you can, please  :)

·
Registered
893 Posts
:signheya: Welcome from Luann, Ekim, & Delila, from Pa. This is the best place to come for fun, friends and advice. We are like an extended family here.  I got my first boxer Ekim (Mike spelled backwards) 5 years ago, my son brought him home and I wanted to throw them both out as he knew I was afraid of big dogs. Well not only did I keep my big dog, 95 lbs. But I got a second one 5 months ago. i will never get any other breed These dogs are the most wonderful breed, they act almost human.

Luann

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thank you to everyone for the big welcome.  This site is great I have found so much great info.  Everyone's babies are so cute!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts