Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I'm new to the forum (long time lurker, but finally decided to create an account and contribute :dance:). I'm looking to add a boxer to my family. Does anyone know of reputable breeders in Ontario that will have puppies available soon? I've done my homework, and so far visited one breeder that I'm not 100% sold on. It seems lots of people recommend Kaco and Biancales but I've been unable to reach either by email or phone calls.

I'm open to recommendations on the best way to proceed. Thanks in advance :)

·
Registered
353 Posts
I am a very proud mom to a BIANCALES Boxer!! Any questions you might have, I would be happy to answer. Liz the breeder is wonderful! Very knowledgeable and has a genuine love for her amazing dogs. All lovingly raised and cared for in her home. Her puppies are gorgeous. She is very thorough in her health testing as well! Ask away!!
Though, if you're hoping for a puppy soon (less than 8-12 months) you may not get one that quickly. Trust me, it is definitely worth the wait! I waited almost a year for my little man and I am so happy I did!!

·
Registered
353 Posts
P.S. Liz is in the middle of a move so may be hard to reach. If you'd like, you can PM me your name and number and I can get a hold of her for you. I talk with her regularly!!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I too suggest holding out for a pup from Biancales or Kaco...well worth the wait

·
Super Moderator
7,025 Posts
''Tis the season of getting swamped for puppy inquiries. I seriously get about 10-15 email inquiries on a daily basis plus phones calls so I apologize if I havent returned your email just yet. I have just bred two of our girls this week so I have been pretty busy and I had 6 client Meet and greets this weekend. Let me check my emails over the past couple of days or feel free to call me.

Kari

·
Registered
9 Posts
Depending on where you are,

My parents who live in Simcoe got their babies (who recently passed away this year at 11 and 9 - brain cancer ) from Tan Oaks in Barrie area.

Helga and Dieter were great and their dogs always seemed well tempered. She was super prompt with registration, easy to communicate with and very proud of the lines of her dogs. She mostly featured German bloodlines.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 8 of 8 Posts