Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi! :hithere: I am a sort-of new boxer owner. I had one with my ex-husband long ago, and when I bought my house last summer, I decided I wanted another. When I found a mama boxer and her baby looking for a foster home this past December, I could not pass the opportunity up. After a couple weeks, I decided to adopt. I have one more payment on the adoption fees, and they will be all mine. :love:

The last time I was even in the vicinity of a puppy was when I was married. My ex and I lived on his parents' property and other than feeding and bathing the little guy (he was not the boxer; ex found him on the side of the road and brought him home), all I did was take him outside at 5 am. Ex and his mom did the rest. So, when Jasper (my baby) came here, I was not nearly as prepared as I thought. LOL It's been a wild ride so far! Even the older dog, Selena, has been a challenge now and again. :lol:

I was so incredibly excited to find this forum. I have been lurking a bit, and have found some incredibly helpful information. I'm looking forward to learning more. :hrtbounce:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts