Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
839 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm Kris and I am new to this whole thing. I have a 7 week old flashy fawn named Harley. We just got him and already he's the love of my life!!! ( next to my son and husband) So any and all info would be appreciated. I will put up pics as soon as I figure out how all this works. Thanks, ya'll

·
Registered
1,628 Posts
Welcome! THey are incredible aren't they?? My boys are definitely my LOVES...(different kind of love from the hubby kid thing...boxers are SO uncomplicated!) They are a joy...can't wait to see pics!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you..Look forward to seeing pics of Harley as well....Once you have been owned by a Boxer, there is no other breed, at least for me anyways  :) ..I'm on my second set of 2 and I also have to say, they are much more fun in pairs..Feel free to browse the puppy section and also the training one as there is a ton of great information from our members that should help you a lot...I'm a great one for research, I think I bought like 4 books before we brought home our first Boxer baby and the more I learn, the less I know..... :lol:

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Hi Kris and welcome to the Forum from all of us in Salt Lake City.  I look forward to seeing pictures of Harley and hearing all about him.

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome Kris and Harley.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome!  :D

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hi Kris and Harley and welcome from Maryland.  I have 2 boxers but I didn't get either as a puppy so I love puppy pics.  Even though it really makes me want one.  :D Can't wait to see the pics and hear all about him.  You will love this forum.  Like lisaken said...it's addicting.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts