Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone:
Just found this website and decided to give it a try...
I have a Boxer, boy, his name is Hunter.  He is 5 months old and 50 pounds...
I purchased him from a breeder in my area in NC.

He is a beautiful boy but very hyper... I started beginner classes with him,because he has bully issues....(jumping on us, barking and growling when we don't play with him, nipping at toes and hands) Otherwise he is potty trained, crate trained and is a good boy... TOOOOO Smart!!!!

Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

Thank You

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome! cant wait to see pcis of your littl boy. Be sure to read through our training sections, most of the issues you are describing are in there and have lots of good advice

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to you and hunter! :D I'm sure the training classes you are taking with him will teach you how to handle the behaviors you described. Be thankful that he is crate and house trained....at 5 months, that is a great thing!  :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you & Hunter..Ditto what was said about the classes, they will help a lot....Like Andrea said, read thru the training section, we have a lot of great topics that will help you..Look forward to seeing some pics of your boy

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum :lol: Hunter sounds like he's checking his boundries with you, they all go through it at some point! I agree, classes and the training stickies should be helpful. Let us know!!!!!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to you and Hunter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts