Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! It's great to see such a great forum. Everyone on here seems to be very respectful and the information is awesome. I am so glad I found this and wish I found it before because I was banned from the "other website". Apparently I am a "lurker" and don't participate enough so was banned for life! LOL. What a joke! I can't help but laugh. Anyway, my name is Simon and I live in Calgary, Alberta (Canada). I have a 13 week old light Brindle Boxer that my 5 year old nephew named for me... "Jake". I look forward to sharing some of what I know, have discovered and also look forward to learning and sharing about these beautiful animals with the members on this site. Also, to set the expectation, I spend lot's of time interacting WITH my dog, rather than writing about him, so I hope not to be banned by this site for not dedicating enough time to posting (although I didn't see a minimum number of posts required in order to continue membership rights)! I will be logging in a few times a month and look forward chatting with many of you! I start puppy kindergarten with Jake this weekend and also basic obedience (although he is doing remarkably well already with the exception of "stay"). I look forward to being a part of the forum.
Best regards, Simon.

·
Registered
139 Posts
Hi Simon, Welcome to the best boxer site around!!!! Don't worry I 'lurked' for ages here before I got my puppy!!! We would love to see some pics of Jake!!!

·
Registered
6,026 Posts
Howdy from Texas and welcome! :D
I think we have quite a few members banned for life from the "other" guys! :lol:
Can't wait to see pics of your little guy! :D

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! We look forward to hearing more about Jake at your leisure...Nope, we don't ban people for not posting, this is supposed to be a fun place not school :lol:

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Congratulations on your graduation, from a fellow graduate! I don't like to think of it as banned, they think they can just extinguish members for such hideous reasoning on their part.  :crazy:  Nope....we move on to much better places!  :D
Would love to see some pics of Jake, and feel free to lurk and post when the urge strikes!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Hello and welcome!  I love the name Jake and hope to see some pics of him as soon as you feel like posting them.  :D

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum and yes, pictures as soon as you can.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Wow, Thanks for the awesome welcome everyone! I have up loaded a few pictures. I will add more pictures of Jake to my album soon. We're off to the vet tomorrow, he has green goop coming out of his eyes so I think he may have an infection - need to get that sorted. We're off to puppy kindergarten this weekend as well so it should be an exciting week. I am really pleased he rang the bells (hanging from front door) to go outside today, and we had no accidents inside the house. I'm happy! :lol:

·
Registered
29 Posts
welcome! can't wait to see some pics of Jake!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts