Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello!  I just wanted to introduce myself! My names Jessica and I have a absolutely wonderful boxer named Bubba! He will be 3 in May...my baby is growing up... in age that is LOL !

I dont know if its a good thing that I joined cause I already have puppy fever and seeing all these beautiful babies im going to go crazy LOL...but we are waiting to find the perfect puppy girlfriend for Bubba lol.I could go on forever about how great Bubba is lol! I know you will deff hear me, I also love boxer talk   :lol:

Looking forward to meeting y'all!

Jessica and Bubba

Here is a picture of our Bubba

·
Registered
725 Posts
WELCOME to you and Bubba from myself and Gus! You will enjoy it here so much....can't wait to see more pics of your baby!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
LoveMyBoy\";p=\"85944 said:
WELCOME to you and Bubba from myself and Gus! You will enjoy it here so much....can't wait to see more pics of your baby!

Thanks so much for the welcome! Ive been reading here a couple days and i already love it! Cant wait to get to know everyone and there babies!

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum to you and BUBBA!! He's a very handsome boy! You'll definitely love it here!! So much to learn and so much to talk about. Looking forward to more pics and crazy stories of Bubba!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum!! Bubba is a handsome guy  :) Look forward to hearing more about him and yes, we definitely love pics

·
Registered
2,592 Posts
Welcome to you and Bubba from Phoenix and I. He is a handsome fella!
Can't wait to see more pictures of him!

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  He is adorable!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for all the warm welcome's, I appreciate it   :D Also thanks for all the compliements on Bubba. Will deff be posting more pics soon! Thanks Again! Jessica and Bubba

·
Registered
8,155 Posts
but we are waiting to find the perfect puppy girlfriend for Bubba  
Trust me good move!!    Enjoy your first one!!   ha ha ha  Then by the time the second one rolls around you are pro's at puppy hood:)   Its like having kids!!!

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
[quote="HannaBanana\";p=\"86139":2nmdp3p6][quote:2nmdp3p6] but we are waiting to find the perfect puppy girlfriend for Bubba

·
Registered
422 Posts
Welcome from NC!  Bubba is a handsome boy.  Can't wait for more pics!

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  This forum is very informative and very addicting; you will love it.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
:-h Welcome! Bubba is a handsome guy!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts