Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!  I'm Angela & live in Eastern NC.  I wanted to find a boxer forum to talk to others who know what I'm talking about (although both my parents have boxers too, but it's nice to talk to others).  I grew up with boxers & feel like that's the only dog I could ever own!  We have a 10 1/2 month old girl & just got a boy a couple weeks ago who is about 12 weeks now.  She has a great temperment & is a great dog!  He is a little terror!  Is it because he's male & they're more aggressive?  My boyfriend & I live together and he's never had a boxer so he's flippin out  :lol:  (not in a bad way though).  They bring so much happines into our lives.  If anybody lives out near where I am, I would love to possibly meetup so our babies can play  :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Awww!! Great pictures!! I have a male, and he is a little terror (but in a good way!).  Very energetic, a little agressive (but not overly), and just a joy!!  Ty has been my first boxer (first puppy) ever and i am still trying to adjust.  I wouldn't change a thing.

Welcome to the forum...there is soooo much great info here!!

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Welcome to the forum.  Youre the third Angela on the board.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Welcome to the forum!  :D  Your babies are beautiful!

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome!! you babies are so beautiful. i love that second pic of them on the couch together. :D

·
Registered
462 Posts
They are so cute. I have a male and female and the female is the aggresive one. I just try to stay away from things that I know will cause issues like bones,, toys, ect. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
I don't know, I've seen female boxer puppies that are absolutely crazy.   I have a male and he's not a terror at all, he's very well behaved and sweet.  This is all subject to change I guess but so far so good!  I always heard females are more territorial

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to the forum...Your babies are lovely....Well, my terror is Angel, who is just over 2, lord have mercy, she keeps me on my toes  :) The only other boxer I have had since puppyhood was Buck, my beautiful boy and he really was pretty good, except for his appetite for Malibu lights 8O ..Look forward to hearing more about your 2 babies

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum you babies are both beautiful.  My female is very active and social not in the least dominant; but she is also very stubborn and independent.  I just think it depends on the puppies personality.  I have heard that males are more laid back and loving but don't have any experience with having a male.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts