Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Dana and I reside in Houston, TX. My handle, Skylar, is in memory of my girl I have to put to sleep last month - she was 10.5 and was suffering from several different issues before I made the decision to have her put down (very emotional!!!). I have had Boxers for the last 30 years and would not own any other breed. The two I have now, Sam and Lucy, are both from the Lonestar Boxer Rescue www.lonestarboxerrescue.com. They are a fabulous organization and we donate quite frequently to their cause. I am happy to find a place where people are as Boxercrazy as I am. It also helps to discuss issues with people who have the same breed.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi Dana! Welcome to Boxer Forums. Looking forward to more stories and pictures of Sam and Lucy.  :)

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Dana, welcome to you and your babies.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
[quote="BoxerForums\";p=\"49297":394r3jri]Welcome to Boxer Forums!

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Ahhh geez Mark! I had to go and watch that!  :cry: I've heard that song a million times, but it has a new meaning now. Everytime I hear it I will think of all the boxers sitting in kennels, rescues, and fending for themselves out on the streets. They really did their job putting that video together.

·
Registered
893 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Sam and Lucy are beautiful. So I envy anyone that rescues any animal especially our boxer pals.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Hi Dana and formally welcoming you to our forum.... :) This place does get a wee bit addicting I have to tell ya, but it's nice to have a place, like you said, that we can all talk about our favorite things, our babies  :)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome Dana and family. My condolences for the loss of Skylar,love the name. The youtube video had tears running down my face, thank goodness it ends with a little happier view of adoption successes. Look forward to hearing/seeing all about your babies.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks all for the welcome and samsonsmom, you are right, it is quite addicting. I have learned so much over the past couple of days just reading different threads.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts