Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm new here.  I have a 5 month old male boxer named Major.  I got him a few months ago.  I also had a male boxer, Samson, for 14 years.  They're the best dogs, and I'd never live without one.  I was looking around the forum too, and It looks very informative.  Glad to be a part!

·
Registered
427 Posts
Welcome! You will love it here, the people are great and the pictures are even better. I hope you enjoy yourself and I look forward to seeing pictures of your baby!

·
Registered
212 Posts
Welcome to the board..You will love it here...Cant wait to see some pics of Major

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to hear/see all about Major. Being a boxer owner for 14 years you must have lots of stories to share :lol:

·
Banned
2,318 Posts
welcome to the forum! cannot wait to see pics of major! you will love it there everyone is wonderful!

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh yea, I definitely have alot of stories. haha  I'd love to put up some pics of Major, but I can't quite figure out how yet.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I do mine through photo bucket, then paste it to the forum using the mountain shaped icon, preview, then submit. We LOVE pics :lol:

·
Registered
11,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Kiah and me.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D Major is adorable! Love the ears!!

·
Registered
933 Posts
Welcome!  You will love it here!  Can't wait to hear all about Major.  Love his name!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to you and Major. Look forward to hearing more about him...As the proud Momma of another Samson, he says Woof as well :)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts