Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Her name is Lou and she's nearly 10 weeks old so far, 9.5 pounds.  Just weighed at the vet today when we went in to get her shots and dewormer :)

·
Registered
107 Posts
congratulations you have a very.... sweet little girl, for sure I will remember her name  :D my name is Louiseanne and called Lou.

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to the forums!! Lou is a cute one.  :D  Can't wait to hear more stories about her.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Cutey Lou -py! Wish you lots of happy moments together! (Glad you didn't chop the ears - they're lovely!)

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Oh what a face.....I love her.....Welcome to the forum  :)  Feel free to jump in any time if you have any questions or issues or just want to share what silly thing Lou has done..There will be plenty of that Lol....They grow so darn fast so make sure you take oodles of pictures and please share with us...I need my daily puppy conehead fix......

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Hello and Welcome! Lou is so adorable! Congrats on now being owned by your first boxer puppy!! feel free to ask questions and be sure to read prior threads, especiallly about food and house training! lots of great tips here :)

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the comments.  I definitely couldn't have had her ears cropped, it was my choice as the mom and dad belong to one of my best friends.  I don't know what people's opinions are regarding that so as to not start any e-thugging I will just leave it at that.

She's getting crazier and more energetic by the day the past week or so but I would not trade her for the world, being kind of down and depressed lately she is exactly what I needed to add to my life.  I've had her since she was 5 weeks as her mom nearly died from an infected breast and the entire litter was eating solid food once that happened so I figured why not take her home.  Nearly all my friends have dogs so there has been no shortage as far as the socialization aspect of things.

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
We actually did a poll on here as to ear preference, cropped or natural and it was about 75/25 natural....Both of mine are croppped, but that wasn't my choice....Buck & Tia both had natural ears and my next one will also.... :)

Boxers are the best company when you are feeling out of sorts..Most of them sense your feelings and act accordinly. Mine have dried my tears when I cried, snuggled with me to comfort, what more could you ask for? I hupe Lou does that for you too....

Looking forward to hearing more of the adventures of Lou......

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Well of course she is growing like a weed, but, where are the pictures?

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Wow..it is amazing how much they grow in only a month!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts