Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone!  So glad I found this place.  Looks like there are some wonderful people here and some amazing boxers!!!  

We have had boxers for the last 17 years and love them.  We lost our two of our three boxers last year within two months of each other (Calli 15 and Berekley 9).  That was heartbreaking.   Teaki (6) is not a good dog on her own so we got another boxer (Ziggi 14 months) last spring.  

Can't wait to start searching through the forums.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Welcome to the forums. happy to have you aboard!! :) please jump in at anytime. Be sure to post pics-we love 'em!!!

·
Registered
948 Posts
Welcome! Pictures pictures pictures!    :D

·
Registered
616 Posts
Welcome!  We are all glad you found us.  We are an amazing group of people (boxer owners in general).  Hopefully you can share your knowledge with us too.  Can't wait to see pix of your group!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Very sorry to hear that. Losing a pet is one of the worst feelings I hate going through that. I love this site and Im sure you will to. Good luck and welcome. Looking forward to seeing pictures

·
Registered
2,937 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Wow... 15 yrs old... that's amazing. I'm so sorry about your losses. We're all here for you. We definitely need to see pics... I'm a picture freak... and I think a few others here are too! They sound JUST SOOO adorable... by their names alone... so definitely looking forward to pics!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
First of all I have to how sorry I am for your loss, but the fact that you had Calli for 15 yrs, gives me hope that my Samson may live that long....Welcome to our forum..PLease feel free to jump in with any questions, comments or tips that you have....We are picture fanatics, in case you couldn't tell, so post as many as you like, never get tired of seeing these lovely babies.... :)

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hello & welcome.sorry for your loss i personally know how hard it is loosing them so close together

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hi and welcome to Boxer Forums!

So sorry to hear of your losses. It's never easy no matter what age they are.  :(
Can't wait to hear all of your stories about Teaki and Ziggi.  :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts