Boxer Breed Dog Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone, just thought i'd introduce myself. my name is john paul and on sunday i am excited to say, i bought  2 purebred boxer boys. one brindle named jax and  one fawn named joey. ive had cats and dogs all my life but these are my first boxers.  so far they are a handful but worth all the work  :D

·
Registered
7,757 Posts
Hello and welcome to Boxer Forums!  :D  Your two boys are absolutely adorable.  :love:

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
Hi and Welcome, your babies are soooooo cute. I can imagine how much of a handful they are having two little ones running around at the same time. But seeing those cute little faces makes it all worth it  :)

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome from Florida.  Your boys are adorable.   I can imagine what a handful they are.   :D

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
They are sooo cute... the have almost identical faces

·
Registered
780 Posts
Welcome!  They are adorable!  What sweet little faces!!

·
Registered
18,306 Posts
Welcome to all of you...First time boxer owner and you jumped in with 2 at one time? Lord have mercy, you are a brave soul....Lol..They are both adorable, love those sad eyes.....Feel free to read through the puppy & training sections fo ra lot of very good information, which you may find helpful. And by all means, we love to see lots of pics too..... :)

·
Registered
149 Posts
welcome! how old are they and what are their names? they are cutie pies :)

·
Registered
294 Posts
Your boys are adorable!  Congrats and welcome!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts